[Blindapple] Apple BBS

Tony Baechler tony at baechler.net
Fri Jul 29 02:42:43 EDT 2005

Hi.  I will look at that emulator again, but I think it requires X11 or a
similar Windows environment.  That defeats the purpose of what I'm trying
to do with the BBS.  That could be a possibility for simulating an Echo
though, depending on how one could route the slots to serial ports.  It
would be wonderful to have a speech friendly IIgs emulator.  I think this
is rather unlikely though.  Since it is on SF, maybe those programmers
would work on such functionality.  Unfortunately sighted help is hard for
me to come by.  It is an interesting idea though and I will certainly look
into it.