[Blindapple] Emulating Echo

Jayson Smith ratguy at bellsouth.net
Thu Jul 28 21:01:10 EDT 2005

Hi,
One more difference is that the Cricket has to be connected to port 2 on the
back of the IIc, which is mapped to slot 2.  So aparently when looking for a
Cricket, it has to be in slot 2.  This does simplify the interface, since it
is a serial interface, but the communication and detection protocol is still
unknown.
Man I wish there existed an accessible emulator which properly emulated
sound!
Jayson.