[Blindapple] introduction

Tony Baechler tony at baechler.net
Wed Jul 27 23:08:17 EDT 2005

Hi.  No, I don't mean this.  I meant exactly what I said.  I have at least
two different versions, maybe three.  One used a different version of
Textalker.  One seems to be the oldest and one seems to have bug
fixes.  Space Invaders is mostly unchanged between the versions.  I listed
the programs a long time ago, so I assure you that they are different
versions.  I know what I'm talking about.  If I ever get things out of
storage, I don't mind mailing the disks.  The thing is that getting them is
next to impossible and probably won't happen any time soon.  In retrospect,
I should have just sold all my Apple stuff a few years ago.  Also, you
realize that even if I sent Jayson the disks and imaging was possible you
wouldn't be able to use it, right?  A2 doesn't support sound, and there is
no way to emulate an Echo.  You could look at the files but that's about
it.  I suppose you could port something to GW-BASIC but that wouldn't help
with the Echo.  I don't know, maybe I'll get back to that stuff one of
these days.