[Blindapple] introduction

Jason Brown jasoncbrown at nctv.com
Tue Jul 26 02:18:11 EDT 2005

my ex girlfriend told me that probably to discourage me.  I wanted to get a 486 so I could play the old Dick Tracy game that supported a sound source too which she thought was ridiculous, so she probably told me apples were to large for my computer table so I wouldn't try to get one for just aliens.  When I was growing up I never saw the actual machine, just used the keyboard.