[Blindapple] Domain name for the Blindapple site and list?

Ed Eastman eeastman at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 08:23:16 EDT 2005

Jayson Smith wrote:
 > Does anybody have any suggestions for better domain names?

What about servicedog.net...  Or some other visually impaired utility
maybe tweaked to represent computer technology.  We are talking about
using the Apple II as a service dog of sorts.  (I mean if dogs could
read, we wouldn't necessarily need the apple computers and text mode.

http://TalkingApples.net
http://BarkingApples.net
http://Apple2TextMode.net
http://AppleTalks.net

Further examples escape me as I have other matters on my mind that I
should be attending to...  Maybe later I can come up with a better one
or two.

One more thought, instead of "blindapples" mailing list, consider an
alternate name such as the above examples unless you believe it would
make it harder to locate the resources.  Make sure to place a enough
keywords in the meta tags to ensure the search engines pick up the gist
of the site, regardless of the name you choose.

Thanxk,
Ed