[Blindapple] Announced this list on C.S.A2

Tony Baechler tony at baechler.net
Mon Aug 1 03:38:14 EDT 2005

Hi.  I would also suggest moving the list and disk library to a separate
domain like blindapple.org.  I have sensed opposition to this in the past
and I don't really understand why.  I am willing to host the list and disk
library.  The domain only costs $10 or less per year.  I would be willing
to buy it.  I have no problem with the current hosting arrangements and I
think Jayson's server is best, but I think that an actual domain like
blindapple.org would be better, both for c.s.a2 and search engines.  I
don't mind pointing the domain somewhere.  I don't really want to buy the
domain just to park it somewhere, but I think it is important to get a
separate domain for this while they last.  If someone doesn't like
blindapple.org, suggest something else.  I would like to know what the
opposition is and resolve it.