[Blindapple] Exciting news!

Jayson Smith ratguy at bellsouth.net
Mon Nov 29 11:53:39 EST 2004

There will soon be more offerings in my disk library.  This is because of
the following.
1.  Larry Skutchan has given me permission to distribute the Microtalk
products!  This means Prowords, Proterm and Probraille will soon be
available.
2.  David Holiday has given me permission to distribute RDC products!  This
means that BEX 3.0 and Braill Edit 2.45 will soon be available.  In
compliance with his wishes, I will modify my modified cracked BEX to
indicate that it is a modified copy, and will request his approval of the
modification announcement text if appropriate.  I will be distributing both
modified cracked and unmodified normal BEX 3.0 disks.  The normal disks will
not work on a real Apple because of lack of copy protection.
Officially, according to Rob Meredith, APH isn't giving away anything.  I
have a letter in to Larry Skutchan to see if he has any thoughts on the
subject.
Jayson.