[Blindapple] Doubletalk question

Jayson Smith ratguy at bellsouth.net
Mon Nov 29 09:51:19 EST 2004

Hi,
Kermit is, from what I can recall, somewhat accessible if you have
Textalker-GS.  Of course, this means you have to have a GS in the first
place.  I think the configuration program is quite accessible.  As I
outlined earlier, just before hitting Return to start a transfer, you want
to hit CTRL-E O to turn off Echo speech, otherwise you will get bombarded
with status messages as the transfer progresses, and since Textalker causes
everything else to come to a dead hault while it's speaking, that is not a
good thing at all.
Jayson.