[Blindapple] (no subject)

Tony Baechler tony at baechler.net
Thu Nov 25 00:10:30 EST 2004

This is interesting that you mention this.  I'm almost positive that I have
used an unreleased Textalker.  I am 99% sure that Rob wrote some of it
because I'm sure I remember his name in the credits.  It was version 3.1.3
or 3.1.4, but was not like the other versions of 3.1.3 that I've seen.  I
have done a little disassembly of the Textalker files and I'm almost
positive I had either a beta version or something.  Also, I have a set of
various Echo disks with Textalker.  The Textalker on those disks is bigger
than usual and has slightly different filenames.  Usually the two files are
50 sectors or so but this is 54 I think.