[Blindapple] Doubletalk question

Aaron Howell aaron at kitten.net.au
Sat Dec 25 18:22:40 EST 2004

Hi there,
I have a doubletalk utility disk, Which I believe is in good shape.
On Sat, Dec 25, 2004 at 06:00:24PM -0500, Jayson Smith wrote:
We have people staying in where the 2gs is at the moment but once they're gone I'll see what I can do about imaging the disk if you still need it.
As for bex, I haven't gotten that far yet, I booted it and the card wasn't detected either,
but I haven't had a play with it any further than that.
I did run textalker off the bex disk, and that found it.
Regards
Aaron