[Blindapple] Doubletalk LT

Tony Baechler tony at baechler.net
Mon Dec 6 10:04:33 EST 2004

Hello.  Do you have version 1.0 of Textalker?  The oldest version I've
found is 1.3 from 1981.  I would be interested in earlier versions for
historical interest.  I did use a very old version which lacked line review
commands.  Because I couldn't review the screen, I have no idea what
version it was.  That particular version was not mine though so I don't
have it.

Also, what about 2.x?  I am aware of 1.3 as I mentioned and various 3.1.x
versions, but I've never seen a version 2.x or 3.0.  I have 3.1.1 through
3.1.3 and the 1.3 version but no others.  Also, I am still very interested
in Textalker for Pascal since I have both Apple Pascal versions 1.0 and 1.1
as well as UCSD Pascal.