[Blindapple] Doubletalk LT

Tony Baechler tony at baechler.net
Mon Dec 6 01:43:17 EST 2004

At 08:41 AM 12/3/2004 -0600, you wrote:
>I believe to make the Doubletalk work you have to have the little program to
>change the slot that Textalker looks at for its synth.  I have not personally
>used it but that's what a friend told me when I asked.

What program are you talking about?  My understanding of the Textalker
manual is that it will find the slot automatically.  Also, I was asking
about the Doubletalk LT, an external serial synthesizer.  A newsletter from
RDC indicated that it was compatible with the Echo and could use Textalker
which surprised me since I understood that it wasn't.