[Blindapple] Doubletalk LT

Tony Baechler tony at baechler.net
Fri Dec 3 02:07:34 EST 2004

Hi.  Yes, I know that RDC did not make the Doubletalk.  My information came
from an old newsletter of theirs.  It announced the new Doubletalk LT which
is a serial synthesizer.  It specifically said that it was compatible with
the Echo and implied that it would work with Textalker.  It did not say how
it would connect to the Apple except that it would work with the Mac, PC
and Apple II.  You can go to this page and look at the second to the last
newsletter there.  It is about halfway through.  Just search for Doubletalk.

http://personalpages.tds.net/~ti51/

Also, while we are on the subject, what is Textalker Plus?  Is this for the
Apple II plus or something else?  I saw reference to this in one of the
boot programs for Bex.  It said to copy it from the Bextras disk which I
don't have.  What is the Bextras disk?